The go-to boardshorts tested and developed for surfing – designed to be in the water all-day every-day. Comfortable, durable, and eco-aware crafted.
• 50% Recycled Polyester, 38% Polyester With Coconut, 12% Elastane
• Regular Fit
• 7" Inseam, 18" Outseam
• Repreve® Branded Recycled Polyester
• Cocotex® Coconut Polyester
• Recycled Polyester - using fibers made from material like plastic bottles (rPET) instead of virgin polyester, Globe are preventing wasteful landfill, saving energy and reducing the need for the primary extraction of crude oil.
• PFOA-Free Durable Water Repellent - water and stain-repellent coatings help you stay dry and clean and keep your clothing in good condition for longer. Traditionally DWR formulas used potentially toxic PFOA to produce such coatings, but with the Low Velocity range we've used PFOA-free formulas to avoid these chemicals.
• YKK Natulon® Recycled Tapings - made by established leading zip manufacturer worldwide, YKK, Natulon® zipper tapings use recycled plastic to keep more waste out of our landfills and reduce reliance on sourcing virgin plastics from the oils industry.