This FCS II 'Power Twin' Surfboard Fins are made from FCS's brilliant Performance Glass construction. This is one of the most tried and tested materials used for surfboard fin construction, showing one of the best all round flex and strength patterns. The FCS 'Power Twin' model fin has been designed in collaboration with Australia's 'Harley Ingleby', a superb multi surfcraft surfer who rides anything from asymmetric twin fins to longboards, securing 2 x World Longboard Championships in the process.
The shape has been developed to give brilliant hold, drive and speed due to their moderate sweep, full fin tip and longer base. Yet with their lower depth (height) they maintain the looseness and manoeuvrability that we all love from a great twin fin set up. This is a set of 2 twin fins, the fins are symmetrical side fins.
- Highest area twin set in the FCS range; as a result, can be pushed harder through turns.
- Moderate sweep (rake), full tip and longer base delivers incredible drive and speed.
- Lower depth value maintains manoeuvrability and looseness off the top and through turns.
- Designed in collaboration with Harley Ingleby for use on his asymmetric twin model.
- Twin fin + stabiliser
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types including fish, funboard and twin fin boards.
Performance Glass (PG) fins are machine cut from layers of solid fiberglass. These fins are stiff, and are widely used by pro level surfers because the integrity of the flex is maintained under immense force, and in the most extreme of conditions and situations.
X-LARGE - these Power Twin Fins come in one size only, to fit all.