The JS Modern Keel from FCS is an upright keel template designed for the JS Red Baron or any other specialty fish shaped surfboards. Featuring a wide base and a relatively small sweep (rake), this high area keel fin provides control through the face and pivot in a tight radius.
- An upright keel template designed for traditional fish shapes.
- Lower sweep (rake) than most conventional, wider based keels which allows it to pivot in a really tight radius.
- High area and depth not only delivers a feeling of control when pushed harder on the open face, but helps to maintain tremendous speed through roundhouse cutbacks.
- Black & White in Performance Glass
- Recommended for all board types including fish, funboard and twin fin boards.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
Performance Glass (PG) fins are machine cut from layers of solid fiberglass. These fins are stiff, and are widely used by pro level surfers because the integrity of the flex is maintained under immense force, and in the most extreme of conditions and situations.