The FCS II 'ACCELERATOR' Neo Glass ECO Surfboard Tri Fins offer the surfer powerful, drawn-out turns and excels on open face waves.
The Carver template in Neo Glass Eco offers powerful, drawn-out turns and excels on open face waves. Constructed with 50% glass and bio-resin, the Neo Glass Eco Carver has a low impact construction with high impact performance that’s recommended for lighter more agile surfers.
- Designed for powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
- Elongated template with high degree of sweep provides exceptional hold off the bottom and when carving on the open face.
- Ideal for power surfers who like to push hard against their fins and draw out their turns.
- Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
About Eco Blend
FCS have made it their mission to minimise their footprint by designing high quality products that use low impact, sustainable materials. Constructed with 50% glass and bio-resin, the Neo Glass Eco Blend range has a low impact construction with high impact performance that’s recommended for lighter more agile surfers. The new range also sees reduced use of fossil fuels and a smaller carbon footprint than traditional materials.
Sustainability & Community
FCS Eco Resin is created by Arkema, a founding member of Pragati, the sustainable castor initiative. Pragati trains farmers to build capacity, improve yields, and reduce environmental impacts, thus helping them to cultivate castor beans effectively and ecologically. The initiative also provides educational materials to improve the skills and knowledge of the local farmers, to improve their income, and to ensure better health and living conditions.
FCS Guideline Sizing
This guide while highly useful for reference is not set in stone, some people might like to surf larger or smaller fins out of choice. Smaller fins can bring more looseness to a surfboard while larger fins in general bring a little more drive and hold. Experiment with your fins to change how your board performs, or for different wave conditions.
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)