Cotopaxi's best-selling Batac 16L Backpack is a streamlined pack that deploys for fast-and-light day trips, hikes, and other excursions. It’s unstructured for easy loading and features a main zippered compartment along with a front vertical-zip pocket and two mesh water bottle pockets.
*PLEASE NOTE: Each backpack is unique and individually coloured...call for colour preference or excite yourself with a surprise.
- Internal sleeve divider and hanging pocket
- Zippered front pocket with quick-access phone/camera sleeve
- Ultralight mesh shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Dual mesh side pockets
- One-of-a-kind Del Día colorway
- 16L (976cu in)
- 19 x 11 x 4in (48 x 28 x 10cm)
- 12oz (340g)
- Repurposed 75D-210D nylon shell
This product is produced in the Philippines by Cotopaxi's principal pack maker—a factory committed to fair labor and environmentally sound practices. Known for producing best-in-class technical items like the Allpa, this factory also partners with them in reducing fabric waste through their repurposed Del Día Collection.