Haydenshapes Hypto Krypto FutureFlex Surfboard - Futures 5 Fin - 5'11"
Regular price $867.07
Unit price per
Haydenshapes Hypto Krypto Surfboard:
Dimensions:- 5'11" Length x 20 3/8" Width x 2 11/16" Thickness w/ Volume 34.7 Litres
The Hayden model that lit the imaginations of the world's surfers and shapers when it was seen under the feet of style master Craig Anderson.
This five fin version of the acclaimed Haydenshapes Hypto Krypto gives you the option of setting it up as a quad or thruster. Giving maximum room for experimentation and customisation of fin set up. We have also found the Hypto Krypto and Holy Grail work brilliantly with up right twin fins plus smaller trailer fin, adding drive and looseness. Think the Futures Dave Rastovich 2 + 1 fin set, or the FCS MR 2 + 1 fin set.
The board's rocker is slightly mellower on the spectrum of performance surfboards, meaning a faster board with greater planing speed. This also helps paddling prowess and wave catch count. It features vee in the nose of the board, leading into single through the mid section, into a double concave through the tail and ending in slight vee at the very back of the tail. This subtle and sophisticated bottom shape helps rail to rail transition, while at the same time creating great speed and drive through channeling and controlling water flow and direction.
Designed and patented by Haydenshapes founder Hayden Cox, FutureFlex is an futuristic mix of modern custom designed materials and modern design innovation for high-performance surfing. The construction combines a stringer-less, high-density custom shaped EPS core laminated with biaxial fiberglass, epoxy resin and a parabolic carbon fiber frame. The carbon fiber frame within the laminate is the key to the performance vitality of the overall product. Designed to maximize speed and drive while minimizing twist, FutureFlex essentially stores and releases energy as the surfer transitions through a turn.
- Shaper: Hayden Cox of Haydenshapes
- Construction: FutureFlex EPS/epoxy w/ Carbon Fibre Parabolic Frame
- Outline: Full nose, wide point pushed forward, pulled neatly in at the tail
- Tail: Rounded pin for hold
- Rocker: Slight entry then minimal rocker curve through the middle and exit/tail
- Concave: Vee to single under the chest, into double concave and vee double under the back foot
- Materials: Stringerless EPS blank, parabolic carbon frame, biaxial fibreglass & epoxy laminate
- New Additions: Black-circle branding and carbon-tape double pinline
- Fin Set-Up: 5 fin set up can be used as a quad or thruster
- Fin System: Futures
- Suitable Conditions: Anything and everything
- Rider Ability: Beginner to pro
|5'6"||19 3/4 "||2 3/8"||28.6|
|5'9"||20 1/8"||2 9/16"||32.3|
|5'10"||20 1/4"||2 5/8"||33.73|
|5'11"||20 3/8"||2 11/16"||34.7|
|6'0"||20 1/2"||2 3/4"||36.3|