This Volcom Modulator 4/3mm premium chest zip wetsuit has been designed and tested in the harshest conditions. It features an internal rapid-dry thermal lining for ultimate warmth and comfort.
This entire Volcom wetsuit is made from the highest grade limestone-based neoprene, which aswell being a superior performing neoprene is also more environmentally friendly than traditional petrochemical based neoprenes.
All seams are glued, internally taped and blind stitched for maximum strength and seal. Helping to further elevate the warmth of this wetsuit. The 4mm panelling has a generous thickness meaning that this wetsuit offers great multi seasonal warmth right through into winter.
● Thickness: 4/3mm
● Quick-dry thermal lining in critical areas
● Glued, taped and blind stitched seams
● 100% internally taped
● Chest zip closure with YKK metal zip pull
● Highest grade, 4-way stretch, limestone-based neoprene
● Sealed cuffs on wrists and ankles
● Internal key loop
● Durable 4-way stretch stone knee pads
● Chest panel shock cord to keep the fit snug
Model Info: Volcom Team Rider Yago Dora is wearing a size Medium. He is 5'10" (178 cm) and is 171 lbs (78 kg).