Microfleece body to shed water and for quick dry
- CloudTouch™ added warmth insulation panel for lower back
- Adjustable Polar Fleece lined hood
- Polar Fleece lined hood and arms
- Full length 2 way reversible YKK zipper
- Zipped chest pocket with inner liner
- Front flap cargo pockets provide ample and accessible storage
- Internal zipped phone pocket
- Welded cuff with adjustable velcro wrist-straps
S 1340g /2.95 lbs
M 1490g /3.28 lbs
L 1620g / 3.57lbs
Xl 1760g / 3.88lbs
Fit; Oversized body and arms to allow easy changing inside or just wear on top of your wetsuit as additional personal shelter.
FABRIC AND TECHNOLOGY
We've used 100% recycled 50D Ripstop fabric laminated with 2500 mm waterproofness on the inside and the Teflon EcoElite™ coating on the outside.
A quilted mid-layer of 3D Synthetic Featherlight recycled Fiber to additional insulation:
Body (100gr / 0.22lbs per square metre)
Arms (40 gr / 0.09lbs per square metre)
Quick-dry, absorbent microfiber fleece lining in the inside sheds any moisture.
Our DryCoats are made using innovative materials, but at no cost to the planet. Every DryCoat consists of 94 recycled plastic bottles through its main recycled Ripstop Repreve® fabric. For added wind and waterproofness the Teflon EcoElite™ finish is used. It is the first renewably sourced, plant-based, non-fluorinated fabric treatment for durable water repellency and is manufactured with 60 percent renewably sourced raw materials. The insulation used is 100% recycled polyester yarn made by Sugenro.