VANS UA Surf Boot Hi St 3mm Harry Bryant - Brown
Regular price £79.95
Unit price per
Rugged, functional, and utilitarian. Harry’s vision for this collection was inspired by his travels throughout Australia—each piece, from head to toe, designed to survive the demands of life in the Outback.
Designed to keep you “Off The Wall” and in the water, the Harry Bryant Surf Boot Hi ST 3mm has been built to exceed your needs, every inch and every stitch crafted for comfort and performance in all conditions. Between the legendary Vans micro-waffle grip and the split toe construction that keeps the big toe separate, this surf bootie offers unmatched control and an unfiltered board feel at any contact point. It also includes a dual rubber-dipped construction for structure and warmth with optimal flexibility, a second-skin fit that puts nothing between you and your board, and a gusseted top that helps maintain a nice bootie-to-leg seal. Wrought with adventure and a willingness to go where the road takes you, this is the Harry Bryant Collection by Vans Surf.
• SPLIT TOE CONSTRUCTION BETWEEN BIG TOE AND SECOND TOE - Allows for optimal performance and increased control and dexterity when the temperature drops.
• DUAL RUBBER-DIPPED CONSTRUCTION - Maintains a second-skin fit, while adding structure and warmth with optimal flexibility.
• GUSSETED TOP - Helps maintain a nice bootie-to-leg seal.
• ENGINEERED PULL TAB - Assists in entry.
• MICRO-WAFFLE SIPED RUBBER OUTSOLE - Increases board feel and grip without adding thickness.