Limited release special; Teva's Original Universal Sandal in 90s Multi colour blocking strapwork. Bringing welcome and uplifting colour. Teva's strapwork is also quick drying making them ideal for what your everyday might hold.
From a Grand Canyon raft in 1984 to docks, stoops, and sidewalks around the world, one of Teva’s very first sandal stands as a testament to timeless comfort and utilitarian style.
Finished with earth-friendly Unifi® recycled polyester straps that stand up to abuse while keeping plastic waste out of landfills.
- Quick-drying straps are made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®; these sandals save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- The Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Robust EVA footbed for enhanced comfort built for all-day wear
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- Best for: all-day wear, activities in the modern outdoors
- Half pair weight for size W7/M9: 156g
- RN 88276
- *Starting in 2020, 100% of Teva's iconic straps are now made using recycled plastic.