This FCS II 'Carver' Thruster Surfboard Fins are made from FCS's excellent Glass Flex construction. This specially engineered polymer has been specifically developed for surfboard fins, yet it is lower priced than traditional fibreglass fins. The FCS 'Carver' model fin has been designed for those who want a little more power, hold and stability in their thruster fin set. However as with any performance tri fin set they will still demonstrate looseness and quickness of turn. Size up or down depending on weight or simply to adjust the amount of the fins attributes you want to experience.
They provide a brilliant budget option for those who want to spend a little less on this essential surf accessory, yet provide the same trustworthiness as all FCS expert products. This material gives a little more flex than the fibreglass version but they are not just for beginners or novices, some surfers just like how they feel as they may not want a stiffer fin. This is a set of 3 fins - 2 side fins and 1 centre fin of the same size - known as a tri fin set or thruster fin set.
- Designed for powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
- Elongated template with high degree of sweep provides exceptional hold off the bottom and when carving on the open face.
- Ideal for power surfers who like to push hard against their fins and draw out their turns.
- Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
Glass Flex (GF) fins are molded from engineering grade polymer. The flex of these fins has been designed to help novice surfers maintain speed and acceleration as they learn to execute turns and maneuvers.
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 lbs)