Patagonia Retro Pile Jacket - Black
Unit price per
The brilliant Patagonia Retro Pile Jacket in colour Black features a full zip for easy venting.
It is made from 100% recycled polyester, double-sided, solid shearling fleece for easy-wearing warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling fleece for easy-wearing warmth
- Full-zip jacket for easy venting with a zip-through stand-up collar for heat-trapping comfort
- Raglan sleeves allow the full range of natural shoulder mobility and pack-wearing comfort.
- Left-chest pocket and two front pockets feature webbing zipper pulls
- Cuffs and hem have elastane trim for smooth comfort on the skin
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- 680 g (24 oz)