The Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket is simple and unpretentious, the brand's trusted Torrentshell 3L Jacket uses 3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability. On top of this the garment is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Jacket - 3 Ltr - Borealis Green
Unit price per
• H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content
• Tricot backer
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
• Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
• Patagonia original art
• Snag-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
• Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips
• Jacket self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop