01792 422 412
Trainer BioMaterials Composition:
Apple: 32% apple, 34% organic cotton, 34% recycled plastic
MoEa's All In pair is composed by all of their 5 biomaterials: GrapeSkin, AppleSkin, PineappleSkin, CornSkin and CactusSkin.
After years of research, waste of fruits and plants are recycled and coloured to give birth to wearable materials. The biomass is blended with stabilisers like organic cotton or bio-PU or recycled plastic depending on each plant.
On average, MoEa's biomaterials are composed of 54% recycled fruits or plants.
MoEa are publishing a Life Cycle Assessment made by a certified agency showing bio-materials are a true sustainable breakthrough. They emit on average 89% less carbon than leather.
In 2021, MoEa was audited by PETA and is now PETA approved vegan.
MoEa only use vegan and clean materials made in Europe.
- Soles are made in Portugal out of recycled rubber (40% recycled rubber, 60% natural rubber). Strong and durable.
- Laces are made in Italy out of GOTS organic cotton.
- Lining is made in Spain out of recycled bamboo (75% recycled bamboo, 25% recycled polyester). Soft as hugging a baby panda.
- Glues are vegan and water-based and made in Portugal.
- Packaging is made in Portugal out of 100% recycled paper. Stylish and eco-friendly.
MoEa is member of the WWF French start-up club recognizing that MoEa is a socially and environmentally engaged brand.
MoEa is also member of the 1% for the Planet organization through which we give back 1% of our annual sales to the WWF Forest Protection programs.
The Brand's goal is to unite Fashion and Science. Producing vegan and low carbon sneakers, but also fashionable. Their styles are directly inspired from the 90s.
Sign up to hear about our latest products and promotions
UK Wide DPD and EVRI shipping. Use code WELCOME10 at checkout to get 10% off your first order with us on selected products.
By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.