Recycled Fabrics: 68% of Patagonia's fabrics this season are made with recycled materials. Less than 10% of fibres produced globally are made with recycled materials.
- Warm comfortable and durable these Patagonia wetsuit booties are made from stretchy 3mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content with an internal split-toe design for increased control and grip. Best for water temperatures: 48°–55° F/9°–13° C. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- Solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex thermal microgrid interior lining dries fast and offers excellent warmth and flex
- Stretchy and durable solution-dyed 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex exterior lining; all fabrics laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple-glued blindstitched and 100% internally taped
- Y-strap closure conforms to foot for a snug fit; microgasket at cuff opening prevents water entry
- Internal split-toe design for better control and dexterity; diamond-grip nonmarking soles provide increased traction
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
BLK | Style No. 89437
- Main: 3mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content lined with 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid. Exterior: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex. Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn