Durable. Sustainable. Skateable.
CARIUMA have engineered the CATIBA Pro for durability, movement and the best grip possible. It’s built with board feel, traction, ultimate comfort and ankle stability with a reinforced flick point.
- Upper: Triple-stitch, premium suede & organic cotton canvas
- Lining: Cotton canvas
- Sole: 100% slip-resistant, natural rubber
- Insole: Mamona oil, bio based cork insert with CARIUMA logo
- Laces: Made with recycled plastics, and debossed metal aglets
- Construction: Handmade vulcanized sneaker; stitched midsole
Engineered for durability, ultimate comfort and the best grip possible.
Board Feel - The sticky grip outsole is made with raw natural gum rubber in a classic herringbone pattern so that the shoe moves with you and grips.
Side Traction - Its foxing utilizes thicker diagonal stripes that are actually carved into the outsole so that the channel gives you more traction and improves your flick.
Reinforced Flick Point - We added a triple-stitch upper at the flick point to increase the shoe’s lifespan and overall durability.
Memory Foam Insole - The CATIBA Pro’s insole mimics the anatomy of the foot with its signature memory foam and provides arch support & ultimate comfort.